Application closing date
For Semester 1 (starts 25 February 2019): 30 December 2018
For Semester 2: This program cannot be commenced in Semester 2.
Applications must be submitted with all required documentation by the closing date to be considered for that semester. You can apply at any time prior to the application closing dates, even if you have not received your final results and/or completion statements, provided you supply a copy of your results to date.
All applicants can expect to receive an outcome within 8 weeks of receipt of a complete application.
Supporting documents for your application
Gather your documentation before you begin your online application.
Documents required from all applicants
- Evidence of meeting the English Language requirements (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL test results).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing relevant work experience.
- If applying for credit, a Master of Energy Systems Credit application form [PDF] and detailed syllabus or subject description.
Documents required if study was not undertaken at the University of Melbourne
- Provide scans, certified copies or original copies of most recent Academic Transcripts with a Grading Scheme, for university study only, indicating in which semester and year subjects were completed.
- Provide scans, certified copies or original copies of Completion Statements, for university study only, (if qualification was completed).